CertainTeed is a manufacturer of building materials in North America for both commercial properties and residential homes. Founded in 1904 in Missouri, the manufacturer of construction materials has its headquarters now fully established in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania. With more than a century of reliability under its belt, Ryan Construction Systems, Inc. employs CertainTeed roofing products for many Kansas City homes in Missouri and Kansas.
CertainTeed was such a phenomenal manufacturer in terms of innovation and stability that inside of its first fifty years of a business it was rewarded a national defense contract (1942). Up to today, CertainTeed has been recognized for its leading patented products in vinyl siding, roofing tiles, insulated siding, and solar roofing. Their products have been proven to perform at top efficiency for years.
You Have Options!
The impeccable selection of styles to fit any number of homes include the following roofing materials:
- Carriage House
- Presidential Shake
- Presidential Solaris
- Highland State
CertainTeed not only offers a large selection of options for residential roofing systems, but also in different types and sizes of vents and ventilation systems. Because every aspect of your home matters! The superior value of exterior building products provide more than curb appeal; they provide reliable performance and strong endurance.
Certifications & Awards
CertainTeed, in its endeavor to improve on the safety of installers and builders as well as working towards helping the environment, has earned a series of awards in recognition such as:
- The Swan: the official eco-label by the Nordic Council of Ministers in Sweden. This label means products which meet exceedingly high environmental standards.
- CaGBC: The Canada Green Building Council added CertainTeed as a corporate member in 2007 for promoting green benefits in high-performance buildings and building materials.
- GreenCircle Certified, LLC: Many CertainTeed construction products have been GreenCircled Certified after undergoing a stringent audit process proving sustainability and high environmental standards.
- Energy Star Partner: This honor is awarded by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for energy management in reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- USGBC: The LEED rating system (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) was developed by the United States Green Building Council. This certification is in recognition of meeting the highest performance standards in environmental responsibility, creating “green” buildings and healthy work places!
- CHPS: The Collaborative for High Performance Schools is the leading organization in a movement to improving the educational experience and student performance by building healthy, comfortable schools. Quality educations are as dependent on positive, encouraging environments as any workplace. The CHPS recognition is for providing learning environments with high recycled content, manufactured with low energy consumption.
- GREENGUARD: The GREENGUARD Environmental Institute certification programs require the products which receive this recognition in meeting rigorous standards to promote and avoid harming the health of indoor air quality. Chemical and particle emissions, which can compromise IAQ, are therefore avoided in the creation and implementation of CertainTeed products.
For more information on the use of CertainTeed roofing products in and around Kansas City by Ryan Construction Systems, Inc., call (816) 741-1941.